This procedure enable you to become aware of all the information required.
Term of Responsability
To take part in this event, runners will necessary sign a term of responsibility, in which the athlete says to be in physical and mental conditions to participate in this event of extreme hardship, and will assume all the responsability concerned to this matter.
Enrolments for the The Madeira Island Ultra Trail available from 19th of November 2010 to 31st of March 2011.
The courses for the MIUT 2011 could also be modified to what is planned: its maximum distance will not exceed 115 km and 5000 m for a positive climbing in course UT 100 and 60 km with a maximum of 3000 m for positive climbing in course Trail 55.
UT 100, Trail 55 and Trail 25
| Class||Genre ||Birth Between |
|Sen F||Female ||1972-1990 |
|Sen M ||Male ||1972-1990 |
|Vet40 F ||Female ||1962-1971 |
|Vet40 M ||Male ||1962-1971 |
|Vet50 F ||Female ||before 1962 |
|Vet50 M ||Male||before 1962|
Entries are only made online and they will be acceptable from 19th of November 2010 to 31th of March 2011.
From 19th of November 2010 to 14th of March 2011
- UT 100: 80 €
- Trail 55: 45 €
- Trail 25: 25 €
From 15th to 31st of March 2011
- UT 100:
100 € 90 €
- Trail 50:
65 € 55 €
- Trail 25: 35 €
It is only possible to pay entry fee only by bank transfer. The costs of bank transfer are the sole responsability of the runner.
Payment must be done according to time of inscription. If a runner makes his entry in the race between 19th of November 2010 to 14th of March 2011 , it must pay within this period otherwise will pay as if it has made entry on the second period which is from 15th to 31st of March 2011.
Bank Transfer Information:
- Bank: BANIF
- Bank branch: Centro de Empresas - Funchal
- Bank address: Rua de João Tavira, 30
- Bank SWIFT Code: BNIFPTPL
- Account holder: CLUBE DE MONTANHA DO FUNCHAL
- Account number: 010187443767710
- Account IBAN: PT50 0038 0001 1874 4376 7710 5
ATTENTION : Enrolments to one of the two races are firm and definitive, no possibility of changing races.
If a runner desires to pull out while he is enrolled, it will be necessary to do it in writing. No pulling-out can be made by telephone.
1- Medical problem with enrolment cancellation
Conditions of acceptance: A runner can cancel his/her enrolment by the fact of the following events:
- an accident, a serious illness or a death of the insured himself,
- a serious illness requiring hospitalisation or a death of one's spouse or common law spouse, one's first-generation ascendant or descendant, that in the thirty days preceding the event.
The seriousness of the illness or of the accident will have to be certified by a competent authority who will provide a medical certificate.
Conditions of indemnity: any demand for reimbursement must reach us, accompanied by the medical certificate, at the latest in the 10 days which follow the event. The demands will be considered in the month which follow the event.
2 - Cancellation for a non-medical problem :
The conditions rights for reimbursement of what has been paid to enrolment are:
- After 14th March and before the 31th March reimbursement = 60% of the total of enrolment (not including additional expenses).No "race number change" will be possible.
- Before the 14th April 2011 reimbursement = 50 % of the total of enrolment (not including additional expenses).
- Before the 30th April 2011 reimbursement = 40 % of the total of enrolment (not including additional expenses).
- After the 30th April 2011 no reimbursement will be made outside medical problems.